Find your perfect role.
A. Execute and create product idea from user-centered analysis into high-level designs
- Presentation - Visual cognitive processing, Layout, Color, Graphics, Text
- Content - Clarity, Content strategy
- Interaction - User interface controls, error handling, and feedback
- Screen elements and high fidelity wireframes - Screen Elements, Standardized Design, High fidelity wireframe
B. Execute user-centered analysis with senior product designer
- Participate with senior product designers in creating user-centered analysis
- Help senior product designers in documentation
C. Integrate and manage Dehaat's brand through a visual design language.
- Should follow Dehaat visual design guideline and design system
D. Managing project delivery and deadline communicated by senior product designer
- Meeting product design deadline
- Organise product deliverables and documentations
- Support and collaborate with development teams throughout the implementation cycle
About the work:
• You’ll design and build scalable systems to be used by millions of farmers and agri businesses
• You’ll work with spatial imagery data to build maps based solutions for farmers and businesses
• We believe in a small and effective team - you’ll have a say in what to build and then own it
• You’ll work with Android/web developers to develop backend services that meet their needs
• We are paranoid about performance - you’ll investigate performance/scalability bottlenecks and
existing queries, and/or write new queries with performance optimisation in mind
Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
Understand DeHaat’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognised best in the industry
Lead development of software solutions for company’s Internal Operations.
Work with the Product Management team to define and refine product requirements and Ensure that Minimum Viable Products (MVP) are well-prepared.
Drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process
Ensure timely delivery and quality of the software components
Work with cross-functional stakeholders for successful rollout, user acceptance, training and application support.