• You’ll design and build apps to be used by millions of farmers and agribusinesses
• You’ll build performant apps that work well on low-end devices, low bandwidth networks and even offline.
• You’ll work with spatial imagery data to build maps based solutions for farmers and businesses
• We believe in a small and effective team - you’ll have a say in what to build and own it
• You’ll work closely with PMs, UX designers and backend devs to implement elegant frontend
• We are paranoid about performance - you’ll investigate performance/scalability bottlenecks and (re)write code with performance optimization in mind
• Identify libraries and technologies that solve our problems and/or are worth experimentation
• Have 2-8 years of experience in app development
• Come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
• Have experience in setting up the full workflow - right from Dev, Test, Build to Deployment
• Have sound understanding of Android Architecture and SDK, Android Studio and Debugger
• Expert in core Java (OOP) with sound CS fundamentals (data structures and algorithms) • Expert in basic android components: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver etc
• Experience in using analytics, location and maps APIs, payment gateway, etc.
• Understanding of MVC, MVVM, VIPER and other patterns
• Deep understanding of Factory, Adapter, Observer, Singleton and other behavior patterns
• Must have worked on Offline Sync, Caching, Local Storage, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases
• Have knowledge of REST paradigm, service oriented architecture and distributed systems
a STEM degree from a top tier educational institute
DeHaat is the fastest-growing AgTech startup in India and the only full-stack agri service provider. Founded by people from IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad and other top institutes.
Currently, we are connecting 1,65,000 farmers of eastern India (Bihar, UP and Odisha) directly to 150+ agribusinesses like agri-input companies, institutional buyers and financial institutions.
We are a funded startup growing 3-4x annually; targeting to work with 5 Mn farmers by 2024. Because of the impact, we create at the grass-root level, we have been awarded a number of times at multiple forums such as NASSCOM, Forbes, ET, Niti Aayog and many more.