DeHaat Product Manager is an analytical team player who will be responsible for working with a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
Join one of our growing product teams such as...
● Farmer: Help farmers to get advisory, buy input, sell produce, access to the formal system of credit and insurance, as well as learn best practices.
● Franchise: Enable our network of hundreds of Micro-Entrepreneurs to do better sales and purchase transactions, inventory management, generate leads, sales and purchase forecasting, compliance filings, as well as access to financial products like credit.
● Marketplace: Help businesses buy a farm outputs from us and enable them via yield forecasts, traceability of produce.
● Farmbook: Help us in creating a community of all the players involved in agriculture who will, in turn, create a social repository of relevant information.
● Input Supply Chain: Enable the internal team to do demand forecast, warehouse management, procurement, input sales, and logistics.
● Output Supply Chain: Fruits & Vegetables have little to no shelf-life, this requires a unique approach to supply-chain processes as well as the solutions which would facilitate procurement, decision making, delivery, sorting & grading, loss reductions, etc.
● Data Analytics & Visualisation: Start the next Green Revolution by mapping each and every farm plot, generating advisory from GIS data points and producing visualizations for people to better understand the data.
● Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
● Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
● Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
● Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
● Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
● Understand DeHaat’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
● Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment, where the process is fluid and creative solutions, are the norm
● 3+ years of product management experience, including the delivery of entire products, start to finish
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills
● Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
● Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
● Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
● Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
DeHaat™ is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Agri Tech sector and one of the very few companies providing end-to-end solutions and services to the farming community in India. We are building AI-enabled technologies to revolutionize supply chain and production efficiency in the farm sector. Currently, we are operating in eastern India - Bihar, UP and Odisha - with 300,000 farmers in our service network and our goal is to bring our services to 5 million farmers by 2024.
Founded by the alumni from IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad and other top institutes – DeHaat is now backed by Sequoia with a growth rate of 3-4x annually. The impact we have created at grass root level over the last 8 years of our operations has been phenomenal, as recognized and felicitated by NASSCOM, Forbes, ET, Niti Aayog and Bill & Gates Foundation.