About the team:
Business Intelligence is a cross-functional team that collaborates with Business verticals, Product and Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to drive decision-making at DeHaat.
You will be a founding member of the BI team, responsible
for core business logic, KPIs, and the interfaces through which the rest of the company accesses data.
• Work closely with teams across the company to understand their data requirements and develop solutions that allow them to make data-backed decisions
reports and produce analyses and visualizations that directly impact the
• Drive operational excellence within the company with data-backed decisions
• Analyse online/offline marketing campaigns with insights on performance
• Set goals and drive the roadmap for the business intelligence team
• 4+ years experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or related area
• Expertise in SQL and one or more data analysis languages (Python/R)
• Degree in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths from top educational institutes
• Intermediate to a strong understanding of statistical data analysis principles
• Understanding of database design and ETL processes.
to have - experience with a web-oriented or supply chain company
DeHaat is one of the fastest-growing AgTech startup of India and the only full-stack agri service provider. DeHaat was founded by people from IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, and other top institutes having 35 years of agri supply chain experience.
Currently we are connecting 1,65,000 farmers of eastern India (Bihar, UP, Jharkhand and Odisha) directly to 150+ various agri businesses like agri input companies, institutional buyers and financial institution and brings transparency in the entire agricultural supply chain.
We are a well-funded startup growing 3-4x annually and targeting to work with 5 Mn farmers by 2024. Because of the impact DeHaat creates at ground level, we have been awarded a number of times at multiple forums such as NASSCOM, Forbes, ET, Niti Aayog and many more.