About the team:
Business Intelligence is a cross-functional team that collaborates with Business verticals, Product and Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to drive decision-making at DeHaat.
You will be a founding member of the BI team, responsible
for core business logic, KPIs, and the interfaces through which the rest of the company accesses data.
• Build reports and produce analyses and visualizations that directly impact the business
• Improve operations efficiency with data-backed decisions - e.g. optimize supply chain
online/offline marketing campaigns with insights on performance/expenses • Set goals and drive the
roadmap for the business intelligence team
• Expertise in SQL and Python is a must (since all our codebase is in python)
• Have 4+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics, or related area
• Around 2 years of leading a team/project (preferably)
• You come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
• Intermediate to a strong understanding of statistical data analysis principles
• Understanding of database design principles and ETL processes is a must
• Good to have - experience with a web-oriented or supply chain company
in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths from top educational
DeHaat is one of the fastest-growing AgTech startup of India and the only full-stack agri service provider. DeHaat was founded by people from IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Ahmedabad.
Currently we are connecting 1,65,000 farmers of eastern India directly to 150+ various agri businesses like agri input companies, institutional buyers and financial institution and bring transparency in the entire agricultural supply chain.
We are a well funded startup growing 3-4x annually and targeting to work with 5 Mn farmers by 2024. Because of the impact, DeHaat creates at ground level, we have been awarded a number of times at multiple forums such as NASSCOM, Forbes, ET, Niti Aayog and many more.