Find your perfect role.
• Execute UXD projects independently by diagnosing business and user needs
• Drive UX projects through User-Centered Design methods and processes
• Plan and conduct primary and secondary research
• Create and convert user insights into information designs
• Create and present compelling design concepts as part of the UX strategy.
• Work to manage all interaction design activities including visual design co-ordination.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong experience design principles and rationale.
• Coordinate with product and technology teams to bring designs to reality,
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time