Find your perfect role.
● Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
● Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
● Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
● Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
● Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
● Understand DeHaat’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
● Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
● 3+ years of product management experience, including the delivery of entire products, start to finish
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills
● Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
● Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
● Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
● Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Job Description -
Very strong in Manual Testing and its concept.
Basic understanding of test methodology and test design techniques
Quick learner and perform testing with a group of test engineers.
Being hands-on and focusing on productivity through automation using tools and scripting technologies.
Driving innovation by improving on or introducing new tools, methodologies, and processes.-
Contributing to test case execution, scope planning, test effort estimation, and testing release sign-off.
Developing end-to-end functional and integration test-case scenarios to validate business function and system
Exhibiting Team player and individual contributor in test-case development, coordinating test-plan reviews, and
generating repeatable test procedures for business verticals and its related applications.
Collaborating with different teams to implement quality release measurement using various metrics.
Ideal candidates should have 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
Candidate must have a regular Degree in B.E./B.Tech Candidate in CSE/EC/IT. No distance and diploma
Good to have a master degree in M.tech/MBA
Preference to Candidate from IIT/BITS/NIT in Bachelor and Master Degree.
Experience in web technologies and proven expertise in coming up with automation frameworks.
Exposure to Selenium/Jmeter/Appium and Postman.
Hands on Database testing, Performance testing and API testing,
Robust test planning and team management skills.
Knowledge on various Test management tools like Jira, HP ALM, MTM and Confluence, etc
Excellent analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills.
Experience with various testing standards, guidelines, procedures, methods, tools, etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the capacity to collaborate across teams.
The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under changing priorities.
Work closelywith teams acrossthe company to understand their data requirements and develop solutionsthat
allow them tomake data-backed decisions
Build reports and produce analyses and visualizations that directly impact the business
Drive operational excellence within the company with data backed decisioning
Analyse online/offline marketing campaigns with insights on performance
Set goals and drive the roadmap for the businessintelligence team
4+ years’ experience in businessintelligence, data analytics, orrelated area
Expertise in SQL and one or more data analysislanguages(Python/R)
Degree in STEM - Science,Technology,Engineering orMathsfromtop educational institutes
Intermediate to strong understanding of statistical data analysis principles
Understanding of database design and ETL processes.
Good to have - experience with a web-oriented orsupply chain company
Lead development of software solutions for the company’s internal operations.
Work with the Product Management team to define and refine product requirements and Ensure that Minimum Viable Products (MVP) are well-prepared.
Drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process
Ensure timely delivery and quality of the software components
Work with cross-functional stakeholders for successful rollout, user acceptance, training and
Recruit top talent and build a world-class development team.
Partner with Head of Technology and executive leadership to align with company vision and practices
10-15 years of experience in software development
6+ years of experience in engineering leadership.
Strong background in software development - objected-oriented concepts and languages, SQL and NoSQL databases, Application performance and scaling.
Any Experience in python and PostgreSQL is a strong plus.
Proven track record in designing and delivering enterprise solutions
Any Experience with ERP Solutions will be a strong plus
Expertise in agile methodologies in Product Management and software development.
Track record of building credibility and trust with talented engineers and peers
Experience working in startups and fast-paced development environments
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
• You’ll design and build apps to be used by millions of farmers and agribusinesses
• You’ll build performant apps that work well on low-end devices, low bandwidth networks and even offline.
• You’llworkwith spatial imagery data to build maps based solutions for farmers and businesses
• We believe in a small and effective team- you’ll have a say in what to build and own it
• You'll work closely with PMs, UX designers and backend devs to implement elegant frontend
• We are paranoid about performance - you’ll investigate performance/scalability bottlenecks and (re)write code with performance optimization in mind
• Identify libraries and technologies that solve our problems and/or are worth experimentation
• Have 2-8 years of experience in app development
• Come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
• Have experience in setting up the full workflow - right from Dev, Test, Build to Deployment
• Have a sound understanding of AndroidArchitecture and SDK, Android Studio and Debugger
• Expertin core Java (OOP)with sound CS fundamentals(data structures and algorithms)
• Expertin basic android components: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver etc
• Experience in using analytics, location and maps APIs, payment gateway, etc.
• Understanding of MVC, MVVM, VIPER and other patterns
• Deep understanding of Factory, Adapter, Observer, Singleton and other behavior patterns
• Must have worked on Offline Sync, Caching, Local Storage, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases
• Have knowledge of REST paradigm,service-oriented architecture and distributed systems
• Have a STEM degree from a top tier educational institute
We are currently searching for a creative Copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with brand other verticals to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the brand verticals, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
Research and pick up the trends in real-time and moment marketing
To create/assist in the creation of copy for all requirements including Digital and Non-Digital Media
Produce compelling copy for requirements like Creative & Social Communication, Blogs, Newsletters, Social Responses & Farmers’ Communication
Performing all aspects of copy development from researching, outlining and conceptualizing writing, editing, and proofreading
Brainstorm copy ideas for content with the team internally
Conduct content experiments and A/B tests on a continuous basis to optimize for better engagement measured by users taking desired actions.
Generate engaging, impact customer-focused content that maintains consistency and accuracy across all messaging to established brand guidelines.
Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice for all channels including online, social media, email, mobile, video, and in-person.
Identify needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics
Write blogs/ articles/ newsletters and other business collateral
Create the content on a variety of queries or request
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills & Abilities
Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
Experience with SEO
Strong research skills
Creativity & Collaborative spirit
Excellent time-management, communication and organizational skills